In some cases you may find that you need to clear out all game related folders to resolve an issue. This applies in particular if you have an issue with your game that persists from using a mod.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Find your LocalLow folder. You can do this by opening any folder, pasting in "%appdata%/../LocalLow/" in the search field without the quotes, and pressing Enter
2. Locate the Monomi Park folder and rename it to something else, for instance "Monomi Park Backup"
3. Uninstall Slime Rancher as you normally would as per the platform that you purchased it through
4. Reinstall and run to see if the issue you were previously seeing was resolved
5. After re-installation, you can go back to LocalLow and begin copying your .sav files from the backup folder you created, and then check if those are able to run without issue. If the issue returns, remove those save files. After you have returned the save files you'd like to resume, you may now delete the backup if you desire.